Photo By Sharon Hay

Archived Posts

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Control

I'm sorry that you move
Differently when you
Can't believe you're moving
Can't believe you're moving

And maybe I can show
The whole world what I've known
And what's missing when you're doing
What is missing when you're doing so

Look for love
After awhile
You will never find it here
Maybe I can see you
In another year
Look for me
I'll look for you
And I will disappear
I will never last at all
No I will never last at all
Right here

And I can't make a difference
If you won't take the time to listen
And you will somehow try to go
But I won't forget your ghost
Or your heart lost in that town you love the most
And I will somehow try to grow
For the sake of nothing
Nothing but control
For the sake of nothing

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments: